- Just a concept at this stage but could hint at the future shape of many Renaults including the next Clio
- Unlike most concept cars, this one can actually move and is fully electric
- The motor and two battery packs produce plenty of power and get the Trezor to 62mph in less than four seconds, which would be no good for keeping your Carrot driving score in the green!
- The stunning design uses lots of carbon fibre and the rear features fibre optic lights
- Access is via the red roof, which opens electrically to reveal a red interior with a full-width OLED dashboard screen
If you were lucky enough to be able to attend the Paris Motor Show or another show that’s already taken place this year, give us a shout on Facebook and tell us what it was like.